This morning I subscribed to the local newspaper... at first he wasn't sure he could deliver the St. Paul Pioneer Press to Minneapolis. I live two minute walk from the border of St. Paul. I can almost see the river from our house- which is the border. I was ready to argue that point- they deliver to Wisconsin but they won't drive across the river? But, that argument was not needed.
So, on to the details of the subscription.
Marcus: Can I get your first and last name?
Me: My first name is Krista- K-R-I-S-T-A
Marcus: Okay, let me spell that back C-H-R
Me: No.
Marcus: Oh I'm sorry will you spell it again...
Fast forward to my last name.
Me: Prokosch- P-R-O-K-O-S-C-H
Marcus: Okay let me spell that back P-R-O-C-O
Me: NO!
Marcus: Oh, I'm sorry. C-A?
Let's just say, that bill oughtta be really interesting.
1 comment:
OMG, I'm so frustrated just reading this! Good luck!
Post a Comment