Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oh the count down

It's been an action-packed couple of weeks and the fun will keep going through this weekend. I am attending a Park and Rec conference on the other side of town this week. This is my first conference with this organization and it's been a new experience for me.  I've spent the past 6 years or so making a name for myself in the naturalist world (and have done a fairly good job!) but I'm starting all over with this group. Not that I'm complaining at all because it's a humbling experience!
The knot.  Have you heard of this website? It's kind of freaking me out that they've got a countdown going for me on both the wedding website I'm creating and their "homepage" for me.  (It's 240 days if you're dying to know!)
Well, it's early and I have to get my day started. Today I'll be in Blaine and then jet home to celebrate Chris's birthday. Tomorrow we're going to New Richmond to celebrate my Dad's birthday and hang out with my uncle who's flying into town today. Saturday back to Blaine to welcome a new cousin into Chris's family before heading BACK to Wisconsin for a friend's Murder Mystery party. 
Whew! I'll try and take some pictures this weekend!

1 comment:

Jena said...

wow, busy girl! Have a great time and tell Chris I said Happy Birthday!