Saturday, October 24, 2009

Catching up

There's so much to try and stay on top of that I'm drowning in lists!  But don't worry, I love it!  Chris and I have started a new workout routine: P90X.  It's pretty intense and we're nearly done with week 2.  I'm loving the fact that my ab muscles are reappearing and I seem to be growing some biceps!
Mother nature continues her year of weird weather.  After a strangely cool and humidity free summer (we only ran the air conditioner for a total of two weeks all summer!) we have had the wettest October on record.  Now, we've had a couple days in a row of snow!  Nothing is sticking, but still it's too early for snow... and I love winter!
On the wedding front Chris and I have booked our ceremony site and our reception site.  I've also started our wedding website.  It's a work in progress, but feel free to check it out!
http://www.theknot.com/ourwedding/KristaProkosch&ChrisJensen
Isn't our kitten the cutest thing?
 
Bella's gained two pounds (she was four pounds at her vet appointment last week) and is up to date on all of her shots now.  She's the sweetest kitten, she loves to be around Chris and I and is getting friendlier and friendlier with McClane.  She's still pretty small and I not-so-secretly wish she would stay small.  =D
Last but not least my sister Katie came out to Minnehaha Falls last week and took some pictures of Chris and I.  Enjoy!

No comments: