It's been a busy week! I've been training new staff at work and preparing for my sister's bachelorette party tomorrow night.
I've also been enjoying finding fun places for all of our wonderful wedding gifts. The wind chimes in the picture on the right was one of my favorite gifts! They sound so pretty. It's a very nice sound to hear early in the morning as I'm sipping some coffee and reading the newspaper.
The cat and dog have been spending a lot of time together lately- a lot of time alone too. They've been funny to watch interact because Bella is totally the instigator. She get's McClane all riled up and steals his spot! She's also turning in to quite the climber. Here's a few shots of her on the the book shelf.
Chris will be home soon and then it's off for our honeymoon! Wahoo!
No comments:
Post a Comment