I just got home from the thrift store with a new toy:
I figured it would make a nice project to clean up and tinker around with. For $9.99 I was willing to take a gamble. Lucky for me, it's in really good condition! I've already given it a quick once over and after I track down some ribbon it will be in excellent condition.
I've been in love with typewriters for as long as I can remember. And this is actually probably my 4th or 5th typewriter now. Now to find a sunny window to set up shop in and type my Pulitzer Prize winning book... :)
| Smith Corona Electra 120 |
I've been in love with typewriters for as long as I can remember. And this is actually probably my 4th or 5th typewriter now. Now to find a sunny window to set up shop in and type my Pulitzer Prize winning book... :)
1 comment:
Totally reminds me of 9th grade typing class and the sound the "eraser" button made on a typewriter!
Post a Comment