Yesterday was a day I've been dreading: the first of three. The next two are on Wednesday, May 23 and Sunday, May 27. The 27th is when Chris leaves for good, the 23rd is his deployment ceremony and yesterday he left for this 3 week Annual Training.
The last few months have sped by faster than I was prepared for. Now I can only hope that the next year will go by as quickly as the past. I plan on staying very busy; just like previous years' Annual Training when Chris has been gone for several weeks.
Today's projects are cooking (chili for dinner this week and chicken breast for lunchtime salads); weeding and prepping the garden (if the ground drys out- it's pretty soggy out there); and doing a little window shopping this afternoon. Tonight I want to upload and print some pictures to be organized... like this one!
This was taken last week at the Twins game.

1 comment:
Very cute picture! I'm so sorry time has flown by so quickly. We're thinking of both you and Chris and praying to keep you both safe.
Post a Comment