Thursday, January 1, 2009

December

I seem to have missplaced my battery charger and wasn't able to take any pictures at the New Years Eve Party last night. One of those would certainly be my choice for December. I'll see if I can bum some shots from my coworkers.

Here are a few pictures I took over the holidays with the little bit of battery power I had.

Chris's sister (Michelle) and brother (Josh) dust off Nintendo.
A very LONG game of Trivial Pursuit.

New Years Eve Party
For the past three years we have hosted a New Years Eve Party for families at the Lebanon Hills Visitor Center- it starts at 5 pm and we do a ball drop at 7:59 pm so that families can get the kids home for bed at a normal time- and before the crazies take to the road.

Last night was absolutely magical. WE had luminaries lining the driveway in, all around the lake and all around the Visitor Center itself. Staff spent most of Tuesday and Wendesday hanging decorations and twinkle lights, lighting luminaries and hauling firewood. After a night of night hikes, ice skating by luminaries, face-painting etc., etc., etc- we gathered outside for the best ball drop yet! (Complete with music.)

No comments: