Monday, January 19, 2009

White winter wedding

On Friday morning Chris and I packed up and headed to Wisconsin Dells for our good friends' Katie and Carmen's wedding. Katie got exactly what she hoped for- good driving weather for all of her guests and then a light dusting of snow on her special day.

Friday evening was the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner. I was very stressed out (Chris is a saint for putting up with me!) because I volunteered to put together Katie and Carmen's slideshow to show at their rehearsal. Of course it was fine, and nobody even noticed all the little things I was worried about.

Katie won the chili cook-off that Carmen and Kate hosted for their rehearsal dinner meal, and we all returned to the resort to spend an evening playing at the water park and chilling in the hotel bar. Saturday was a flash- with a gorgeous ceremony and super fun reception!


2 comments:

Jena said...

Looks like an awesome wedding! So the bridesmaids could wear a dress of their choosing?

They call me Mommy said...

wow - I was totally wondering WTH I was doing in that lifesaver pic....thought maybe Chris and I were making cat calls!! I must have forgotten that part of the evening! thank goodness for the picture captions!