It has been go, Go, GO! Ever since I got home last Wednesday night. I'll get my last set of pictures up soon. Our flights were delayed on Wednesday so my mom and I ended up getting in around 11:30 pm. I got a few hours of sleep before getting up and preparing for a garage sale on Friday and Saturday. Memorial Day weekend was a blast!
Our garage sale was a success considering we only advertised on CraigsList and with handmade signs throughout the neighborhood. I got to meet a few more neighbors and scored some raspberry canes for our garden!
Then on Saturday night we had our families and a bunch of friends over for a BBQ and bonfire- many hot dogs and much beer were consumed.
Now, I'm busy at work conducting last minute interviews for a seasonal position. Wish me luck as we wrap it up on Friday. I have a feeling we're going to have a hard time deciding on a candidate.
1 comment:
Glad you had a good time!
Post a Comment