Sunday, May 3, 2009

Coffee mugs

If you know me, you know that I leave a trail of cups and socks everywhere I go. I can't break the cup habit, I've got water bottles and cups all over the place. But I've actually gotten a lot better about socks. Although, I think I've replaced socks with tissues. Not wearing tissues on my feet, leaving them around. I know- gross.
Anyway, this morning as I was making coffee I was trying to decide which mug to use. Choosing a morning coffe mug is crucial to starting the day on the right foot. And I realized I hadn't used my clear Peace Coffee mug in a while, and that would be a great way to begin a day that included a trip to the Green Expo. As I was digging around for it in the cupboard, my blue Eagle Bluff mug slipped out, I grabbed and juggled it a bit, but ultimately I couldn't keep it from hitting the counter. =(
This was my mug for Saturday mornings with a newspaper and coffee with creamer. Rest in peace blue mug, you will be missed.

1 comment:

Jena said...

Boo! That sucks! I have a thing with mugs too...I have a drawer at work almost soley dedicated to them.