Yesterday the carpet was installed. Chris has my camera- which has a picture of the upstairs pre-carpet but post-trim. So we're a little out of order, but I'm sure you get the idea:
Yesterday I my mom and dad came over to help me work on a landscape project. I forgot to take a before picture. But I have a picture of the area from last year's fence project. My dad pulled out all of the hosta-like plants and repositioned them, planted a hydrangea, added a few items from around the yard, and helped me estimate how much mulch I needed. Today I added the mulch and the plant in the front triangle.
Before:

After:

After:
A couple more pictures of landscape projects:

I added edging, mulch and a couple hostas by the garage:

Chris if you're reading this, I mulched and edged all the way to the fence. And pulled out the dead ferns. =( But they look good in the compost. =P
So, with that said I'm exhausted. I'm thinking a popsicle, the couch and a good book might be the way to spend the rest of my day!
I added the mini-fence edging to this area. I'm hoping it'll keep the woodchips from running away when it rains- I kinda think they look like tombstones!
So, with that said I'm exhausted. I'm thinking a popsicle, the couch and a good book might be the way to spend the rest of my day!
2 comments:
I love it!
Nice job, looks awesome, Krista!
Post a Comment