![]() |
| Bella checks out my warm under-roos |
The shovels are out, a new brand new snow blower is in the garage and his and hers cross country ski's are standing by in the basement. Come on snow!
I love the beginning of winter. Cups of hot cocoa in the evening and digging out my favorite winter hats give me a warm fuzzy feeling. I like finding sweaters and scarves I haven't worn for several months and pulling out my heavy-duty socks. However, the final sign of winter is putting on the "chicken-skins" for the first time.
This morning I contemplated wearing long underwear, but those toasty warm under garments were still packed away. Yes, I live in Minnesota, and it's not unbearably cold out (yet) but I hate being cold- even for a minute! Those five minutes until the car warms up in the morning are COLD! And the two minute walk from the building to the car after work is COLD!
So tonight I dug out the long underwear and am officially ready for winter. Christmas? That's a different story!

No comments:
Post a Comment