Google is amazing and I can’t imagine life before it! Do you have a iGoogle page? I love mine! The header updates with a new National Park picture every couple of hours, each day there is a new National Geographic picture that greets me, as well as News Headlines, weather forecast, a preview of my Facebook page and my Gmail inbox. So cool! And then today…
I discovered I can sync my Outlook (work calendar) with my Google Calendar. I use my Outlook calendar for everything- it is my savior. Trouble is, the web-based outlook platform (how I check email and calendar from home) isn’t the best… so when I read that I could sync the two up I was really happy! AND I can put a preview of my Google calendar on my iGoogle page.
What was that song Kip sang at the end of Napoleon Dynamite? I love Technology? I truly do. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment