I
love evaluating customer service. Especially the service cashiers at
grocery stores provide. I worked at grocery store throughout college and
hopefully I’ve never committed any of these no-nos.
I
was wrapping up at a store this afternoon when a manager called out to
the cashier “Charlie, Charlie! What are you still doing here?” Of
course this grabbed Charlie’s attention and he stopped paying me any
attention. I counted in my head one, two, three, four... as he waited
held my card, receipt and coupons hostage in his hand and held a
conversation about what time his shift ended.
...ten,
eleven, twelve... Couldn’t he just hand me my things and let me go?.... sixteen, seventeen, eighteen... Shouldn’t the MANAGER know
better?... twenty one... Oh hello! You remembered I’m here!
Tight polite smile and I’m outta here.
Stupid Minnesota nice kept me from saying “HELL-OOO! Can I go now?”
No comments:
Post a Comment