Monday, November 21, 2011
This or that?
This captures my “free time” perfectly. Like everyone my free time is limited but the things I can do, and should do, or endless. When it comes to reading I’m constantly torn between the light and fluffy or the serious and thought provoking. Satisfy my appetite or feed my soul?
So what am I trying to do on my blog? I’m going to share the world I live in, through all of the unique lenses in my head.
* I’m a 30-something living in the beautiful city of Minneapolis.
* I’m the wife of an Iraq war veteran: an amazing man who serves in the Army National Guard.
* I’m a young woman learning to live with Sjogren’s Syndrome.
* I’m a naturalist and environmental educator.
With humor, sarcasm and that thing called common sense I’m going to write about those things and about how they affect my everyday life.
Back to that magazine v book battle... the magazine won today. The book however will win the war and will eventually find a place for itself on my bookshelf while the magazine is set out for recycling.
Labels:
blog,
book,
Magazine,
Minneapolis,
National Guard,
naturalist,
Sjogren's
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment