I’m going to be highlighted in the next Division newsletter at work! See the article below:
Krista Prokosch is the education coordinator for the Parks department and is officed at the Lebanon Hills Visitor Center in Eagan. She has been with the County nearly 4 years and also worked as a naturalist in the education program. Prior to joining Dakota County Parks Krista gathered naturalist experience interning for the DNR and International Wolf Center and learned the tricks-of-the-trade at Residential Environmental Learning Centers in Minnesota and Illinois.
Originally from the Twin Cities area Krista spends her as much of her free time outside as possible. (So much so, that her feet have permanent tan lines from her Chaco sandals- even in the dead of winter!) When she’s not working in, around and on her house and yard in South Minneapolis she’s exploring area parks with her boyfriend Chris and their dog McClane (Chris a huge Bruce Willis fan) camping, hiking and now that spring is here finding restaurants with great outdoor patios!

1 comment:
Very cool! I'm so proud of you! Not sure if that counts for anything, but I am!
Post a Comment